We are updating our Test Server with updates to add or address the following:
Hop on and please feel free to provide feedback on any issues you encounter.
Client Version 0.123.1.65861, Steam Content BuildID 843686
Servers will be coming down tomorrow morning at 3am Pacific for approximately 2 hours. We will be performing routine server maintenance during the down time.
EDIT: The patch also addressed the randomly "falling to your death" issue
Source: Reddit r/h1z1
Servers will be coming down at 3PM Pacific for approximately 2 hours
Halloween Content comes to all servers!
(Remember when fighting the pumpkin zombies, melee is your friend)
Servers will be coming down at 5AM Pacific for approximately 2 hours. This downtime will include the granting of the remaining Crate Keys
Servers will go down at 3:00am Pacific
Down for 2 hours
Back up at 5:00 am Pacific
We are updating the Test Server to address:
Client Version 0.113.1.63950, Steam Content BuildID 815859
Servers will be coming down at 6AM Pacific for approximately 4 hours.
Any questions about base decay and repair should look to this thread
This update will include server consolidation. We are taking drastically underused servers offline in order to increase population across survival servers. This should also decrease the loading time into Battle Royale.
Features a brand new structure with new content and activities.
Good As New Exchange
The number of items required to exchange is based on the tier rarity. Ultra Rare Items cannot be exchanged.
o Common to Uncommon: 5 Items
o Uncommon to Rare: 4 Items
o Rare to “Ultra Rare”: 5 Items
Exchanging Rare items will reward a unique Weapon skin that is exclusive to the Good As New Exchange.
The item you get for item exchange is based on the items that were “donated”. If you are exchanging four uncommon items, and three are from the Mercenary Crate and one is from the Vigilante crate you will have a 75% chance of getting a Mercenary Crate rare and 25% of getting a Vigilante Crate rare.
Full Player and Server Wipe
Female Zombies have been added
New Mercenary Crate
Ghillie Suits will appear in airdrops that have hunting rifles in them.
Armor now works by blocking a portion of damage that would have been done. This absorbed damage is applied directly to the durability of the item. When the durability becomes 0 the item will break and be removed visually and from the equip slot.
Motorcycle helmets offer protection for the head and face. They will block about 50% of gunfire damage to the head or face. They will break after a shot or two.
Tactical helmets offer protection for the head only. They will block about 95% of gunfire damage done to the head. They will break after a shot or two.
Chest armor offers protection to the torso. They will block about 95% of gunfire damage done to the torso. More shots to break the armor is required the better the chest armor is. From worst to best is Wood, Plated, and Kevlar.
Hunting rifles are now in more of the Battle Royale airdrop crates. They appear in 65% of the crates instead of 50%.
Adjusted basic movement code for zombies for better movement and avoidance of each other
Shotguns have been tuned to be better used as a close range weapon. They now fire 8 pellets instead of 12. Each pellet does more damage to compensate. The cone of fire for pellet shots has been slightly reduced. Shots do not travel as far as they used to, and will do no damage after about 50 feet.
NPC movement enhancements:
This is the new available server List:
North American servers
EDIT: I have pushed some additional game asset fixes with a Steam patch - make sure to validate assets and check your Steam Content Build ID (Library --> H1Z1 Test Server --> Properties --> Local Files)
I am updating the Test Server with some more collective fixes:
Client Version 0.112.1.63768, Steam Content BuildID
We're patching the Test Server this morning to address some issues, including:
Client Version 0.110.1.63405, Steam Content BuildID 807879
UPDATE: 10:30pm Pacific:
We are publishing a Test Server patch with some more collective fixes to the terrain and placed objects (these changes make it a large patch), AI navigation data, and other design parameters. These changes include:
Client Version 0.111.1.63548, Steam Content BuildID 809520